REGISTRATION PROCESS: You must complete all three steps below for registration
1. Complete Registration packet
☐Household form – click here to get form
☐Affidavit Verification of residency – click here to get form
☐AP – Alternative Household Income Data Collection– click here to get form
☐Parent-Guardian/Student Mobile Device Responsibilities/Usage Agreement click here to get form
☐Nurse Medical Information Form/ Over the Counter (OTC)/Immunization Records – click here to get form
☐Counselor – 7th Grade Course Offerings– click here to get form
2. Provide Required Documents
☐Proof of Residency – click here to see requirements
☐ Nurse Medical Information Form/ Over the Counter (OTC)/Immunization Records – click here to get form and see immunization requirements
Bring the completed packet in person to the Registrar, Omar Cota, no later than July 23, 2024.
3. Complete Online Registration (OLR) via the parent portal
– Click here for steps to complete OLR
Parents will NOT be able to access the parent portal without a GUID Number (Activation Key). A GUID number is provided to you via e-mail if the student was projected to come to SOM from one of our feeder schools.
After review, Mr. Cota will give you a username and password to complete the Online Registration on the Parent Portal here: https://infinite.sweetwaterschools.org/campus/portal/parents/sweetwater.jsp
- If you have students currently in middle school or high school, you will use your same username and password for the Parent Portal.
- If you can’t access your account, please call (619) 628-4000 to reset your password.