Here are some very important reminders to ensure a smooth First Day of school.
- Make sure your registration is complete.
- Submit completed immunization records for each child. This is state law. Unless the district is granted an extension, students with incomplete records cannot enter a public classroom.
- Students must wear masks indoors at all times.
- Students should bring refillable water bottles. Cafeteria will be giving water during the meals. SOM has a refilling water station in the 400 building. We are working on getting another one.
- Arrive early to have time to see the lists that will let you know where to go for Advisory period. The first bell rings at 7:55 am.
- Please have students check Campus Portal for their schedules. Students have to report to Advisory.
July 23, 2021 SCHEDULE